If you have a moment, please "like" us on Facebook for updates...
http://www.facebook.com/HowToProtectYourKneesASkyrimBlog

OR follow up on Tumblr, Thank you!!
http://skyrim-protectedknees.tumblr.com/

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day Eleven in Skyrim: Markarth Prison Blues

-Eltrys? You seem to be more dead than I remember.

-Of course I find city guards standing over the freshly deaded Eltrys, I’d be an idiot to expect anything less.

-You two are really asking me if I want to go to prison?? What the... are you guys the travel guides of the damned? No I don’t want to go to prison!

-Eltrys may be dead but at least his murders have been brought to justice. All that is left is to leave this place and never come back. Now just to step out this door and...

-Find myself surrounded by every corrupt guard within a hundred miles of the city. Don’t suppose you guys are here for brunch are you?

-Arrested? No! I’m too pretty for prison! Wait! NO! I DON’T WANT THIS! PUNCHY! WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEeeeee!

-AH! I’M IN A TINY CELL! *checks inventory* THEY TOOK MY THINGS! THEY TOOK ALL MY WONDERFUL THINGS!

-Break rocks? BREAK ROCKS?! YOUR ASKING THE DRAGONBORN TO BREAK ROCKS?!?

-WAIT! Madanach is in prison! I’M in prison! This is all his fault! I’m going to murder him more then I've ever murdered anyone before!

-Listen Orc, you may think challenging me to fist fight is going to impress Madanach, but it won’t. I’ve punched jaws way better than yours, so don’t flatter yourself.

-Oh, now I miss Punchy. HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN IN HERE?!

-[Side note: At this point I had been in prison for less than five minutes]

-Hey Madanach, I’d love to talk and get your side of the story but, *STAB* I’ve got places to go, people to ambush, you know how it is.

-Madanach, you crafty bastard, you had a tunnel all ready for your escape? Well, would be a shame to let it go to waste.

-FREEDOM! lovely, lovely freedom! Wait! Who are you? And explain why I should care? YOU HAVE MY THINGS! THANK YOU!

-You may be an amazingly corrupt Jord but in the end you gave me back all my stuff and that’s all that matters.

-Also, I’ve killed each and every person that has admitted to me how corrupt they truly are. So it might be in your best interest to not confuse me with the local priest.

-PUNCHY! SNUGGLEFACE! YOU WAITED! This would have been the best day ever if not for the wrongful imprisonment and the shanking.

-How to celebrate my freedom, hmm? I wonder if that guy still needs help breaking into that house?

The prison Warden was neither friendly nor photogenic

No comments:

Post a Comment