If you have a moment, please "like" us on Facebook for updates...
http://www.facebook.com/HowToProtectYourKneesASkyrimBlog

OR follow up on Tumblr, Thank you!!
http://skyrim-protectedknees.tumblr.com/

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day Fifteen in Skyrim: The Champion of Kites (Part 1 of 2)

-As someone who was recently hauled off to prison in this very town I’m very interested in helping you break into this house.

-Oh! I’ve seen you guys on the roads, you’re Daedra hunters, champions of.. something? light? kites? Yeah, I only skimmed your brochure.

-So you’re concerned Daedra worship is occurring behind this door? Let me level with you. I don’t need a reason to pick this lock. But it was sweet of you to offer.

-This place is fully furnished! potions! cloths! tableware! I’m sure the Daedra won’t mind if I grab a few things.

-And the basement is furnished as well? This place is quite the find! I mean, I hate this town, but if people can learn to live in New Jersey I’m sure I could learn to live in Markrath.

-I was enjoying this house right up until this creepy basement door.

-Why should I open it?! This was your idea Mr. "I'm champion of the kites"!

-The door is locked and... why are these baskets attacking me?!

-Punchy, did everything just sound orange to you?

-Also, I remember gravity being more consistent.

-I NO LONGER WISH TO PARTAKE IN YOUR HOUSE TOUR!

-The front door is also locked?! Aaannnddd now the house is talking to me. *sigh*

-You know what I miss the most? Conversations with people.

-Also, why don't disembodied voices ever have anything nice to say, like "That is a lovely shirt you're wearing.", or "My goodness, that is a handsome face you have there!", it's always "Kill this!", and "Kill that!", I'm telling you Punchy, the art of conversation is dying.

-Dear house, why do you want me to kill this man? Although I detest being hit with baskets I refuse to kill what's-his-name over there.

-Okay, listen I bet we can wait this house out, I won’t kill you and YOU'RE HITTING MY WONDERFUL FACE!

-If we kill each other the only winner will be the house! Also, I really wish that sentence made less sense.

-What? You’re going to listen to a house? AN EVIL HOUSE?! WHO DOES THAT?! Fine! I don’t even care anymore *SLASH*

-So I get something for killing that guy? I... I don’t know if I can trust you house. On the other hand, I do like getting things. Fine, I'll open the basement door and claim my prize.

-As disembodied laughs go that one was pretty sinister.

***CONTINUED ON MONDAY***


Just your typical altar to evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment