If you have a moment, please "like" us on Facebook for updates...
http://www.facebook.com/HowToProtectYourKneesASkyrimBlog

OR follow up on Tumblr, Thank you!!
http://skyrim-protectedknees.tumblr.com/

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day Twenty in Skyrim: Here to Relive our Darkest Moments

-Hey, I’m back. Hope I didn’t miss anything. Did you keep yourself busy by digging me a shallow grave?

-For a priest of Mara you sure know quite a bit about this place. Also, please keep up with the small talk, It distracts me from thinking about how you’re going to try to kill me.

-Also, how does one become a priest of Mara, mail away certificate? Winning a raffle? Is being a priest of Mara like having a degree from the University of Phoenix? Just curious.

-So you know EXACTLY what kind of curse is blocking our path? Ok, I’ve had enough of this. *draws bow and takes a step back* Either you’re going to spill the truth or I’m going to ... uh.. spill... you? Look, I’m not good at intimidation but you get the point.

-So this is all about Redemption? Why didn’t you say so! I’m a sucker for a tormented soul trying to undue a lifetime of mistakes.

-Of course that has nothing at all to do with my own personal history, everything I’ve ever done was brilliant. That’s why I’m separated from my friends at the bottom of a cursed temple, drinking a potion that might kill me, alone... with you.

-Ok, down the potion, travel through time, find the lever and break the curse. *sigh* Yep, all I do is make great choices.

-Ooooh, this is so not good, how did I manage to travel back in time to when this place was actually worse?

-Excuse me? EXCUSE ME! Could someone help me find this lever? I... wait, you’re on fire. Excuse me, sir? Could you... I’m sorry, I didn’t notice that arrow in your torso, clearly this is a bad time for you.

-Found it! Now to pull the lever and... AHH! How did you get here Erandur! Don’t sneak up on me like that!

-The curse is broken! I’ll be damned, turns out you were telling the truth.

-Hey, I know you guys, I saw you centuries into the past five minutes ago.

-Whoa, Let’s just all stay calm, let’s not get wrapped up in who betrayed whom and *thwomp* who shot whom in the face. LIGHT THEM UP ERANDUR!

-My GOD you are a wrecking ball! You killed that one guy with lightning AND fire! I’m impressed.

-I know they were your friends once, but they didn’t exactly give you much choice. Of course as someone already riddled with regret what just happened can not have possibly helped your situation.

-If it helps, I hear the ladies love a man with a tortured soul. Again, no personal experience with this. None. At. All.

-Go do that ritual you need to do. I can’t believe I’m saying this but, I got your back.

-A Disembodied voice?! Really?! You can’t even bother to possess a dog or something? And yet you expect me to obey you and kill this man? No deal!

-Listen, I need to get back topside but... you’re okay in my book. If... if something ever happens to Punchy, I’ll take you up on that offer to join me.

-May we never meet again.

-This game needs an *offer a sincere handshake* menu option.

An honest man, doing honest work, apparently.

1 comment: