If you have a moment, please "like" us on Facebook for updates...
http://www.facebook.com/HowToProtectYourKneesASkyrimBlog

OR follow up on Tumblr, Thank you!!
http://skyrim-protectedknees.tumblr.com/

Monday, March 12, 2012

Day Fifteen in Skyrim: The Champion of Kites (Part 2 of 2)

-Hmm, and here I was thinking the basement door was creepy. What's behind it is at least several times worse.

-I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a cage and an altar so close together.

-[If you were expecting a joke involving alter boys and the catholic church you are a bad person and should feel badly! Jeez, some people.]

-A Rusty mace, that's my prize? I guess I'll pick it up... I’M IN THE CAGE! What? HOW?!

-Well now that you have my attention house, please tell me how I can negotiate my release before my claustrophobia kicks into high gear.

-In relation to my previous thought, PLEASE SPEAK QUICKLY.

-Fine, you want me to find some other evil guy so you can kill him with all your evil? Sure! Sounds great! JUST OPEN THE CAGE!

-letmeoutletmeoutLETMEOUT!

-There we go, another dangerous situation escaped with my dignity intact.

-Sure, I’ll go find your guy. Normally I don’t help possessed housing-structures kill people, but for you I’m willing to make an exception.

-*One cavern and many dead Forsworns later*

-Well you were a pain to find, sir. I have good news and I have bad. The good news is I’m here to rescue you, the bad news will be communicated to you at a later time.

-Heading back to Markrath are you? Lovely, this will make your untimely death all the easier. Did I say death? I meant.. um, party. This will make your untimely party all the easier.
-This game needs an *attempt sincere smile* menu option.

-Ok house, here is your evil priest. Give me things!

-Wait, now I need to kill him? Damn it, I thought you were going to do the dirty work! You are even less trustworthy than that ghost elk.

-I feel like I've failed some sort of morality test, damn my poor lizard upbringing!

-Well that was way more messy than I would have cared for, but on the plus side I'm out of that cage and I now have a mace the size of a child.

-However, I'm not entirely sure it was worth this stain on my reptile soul.



It be the size of the child but it has enough evil for an adult or ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment