If you have a moment, please "like" us on Facebook for updates...
http://www.facebook.com/HowToProtectYourKneesASkyrimBlog

OR follow up on Tumblr, Thank you!!
http://skyrim-protectedknees.tumblr.com/

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day Twenty-One in Skyrim: How to Not Save a Life

-Delphine, let’s hear your ideas for sneaking into the Santorum embassy. I’m on board with any plan you have, as long as it doesn’t involve talking animals.

-Crash a party? How very “Robin Hood”, I love it!

-Do I get to wear a suit? I want to be the talk of the spring fashion season.

-Hmm, your plan is at least partially suicidal and is going to rely on a more luck than skill. This plan is so terrible I could have come up with it. I’m in.

-Punchy and I are going to clear out our inventory, then we will be ready to go. I mean, if I’m already going to “break and enter” I might as well steal everything that is not nailed down.

-Where is the general store in this town? Is it behind that dragon? Oooooh, crap.

-What are you doing here?! Aren’t you supposed to fly around a bunch and torment us from the sky first?

-Stupid guards, get of out the way! I can’t get a clean shot on him with you guys flailing about!

-Also seeing you on fire is sorta distracting.

-There we go! Go and fly! Just go a few feet to your left and we can do this outside the city gates.... oooorrr you could just land in the exact same spot. DAMN IT!

-Fine, let’s end this quick, I’ve been saving this “highly potent” poison for sometime, one shot with this potion, which I like to imagine is actually vibrating with the raw power of evil, and I’ll be the savior of Riverwood!

-Poison applied, arrow back.... and.. DAMN IT, I missed.. I was sure I had him, bugger moved just enough to dodge me.

-No time to dwell, these people are still in mid-peril.

-The guards are actually doing a pretty decent job here, they have this beast surrounded and... Sigrid?! Get back in your damn house! No!

-*Thwomp* No! *thwomp* I had this fight *thwomp* I HAD THIS UNDER CONTROL! *Thwomp* No one was suppose to die! *thwomp*

-Not that it changes anything for you Alvor, but the dragon that killed your wife is dead.

-God damn it, I HAD THE DAMN SHOT... and I missed and now an innocent villager is dead.

-I know this shouldn’t matter, it was just one stupid NPC but... well, I needed to be a “the hero” tonight and I dropped the ball.

-I guess these things bleed over, real life to game and vice versa. I figured I would I be able to shake off a small bout of lost confidence I had gathered up in the real world in this virtual one. But now, I’m someone who has lost a touch of confidence in both.

-No time for parties here, I need to find a bandit camp and decimate it. Maybe I’ll find that what I need deep in the torso of a thief.


The villagers and my squad assess the damage from the last dragon attack.



1 comment:

  1. On the bright side at least your rogue arrow didn't kill Sigrid. Now you have even more reason to teach those damn resurrecting dragons who's boss.

    ReplyDelete