If you have a moment, please "like" us on Facebook for updates...
http://www.facebook.com/HowToProtectYourKneesASkyrimBlog

OR follow up on Tumblr, Thank you!!
http://skyrim-protectedknees.tumblr.com/

Friday, March 2, 2012

Screen Caps and Numbers: Vol 3


This might be the last update of this sort. I'm thinking next week I might change the format and make Friday my "nerdy post about gaming in general" post day. Anywho, the blog will return on Monday. Have a festive weekend all.

A perfectly timed kill-shot screencap.

One of those creepy elf-tree-nightmare things, I can't tell you how much these
bother me. Even when dead.


Amazing.



ALL THE NUMBERS!

Level - 35
----------------------
Current Build: http://skyrimcalculator.com/#93730
[Currently I have two points saved for when Archery hits 90]
-----------------------
Skills:
Alchemy - 42
Illusion - 18
Conjuration - 36
Destruction - 24
Restoration - 42
Alteration - 22
Enchanting - 70
Smithing - 81
Heavy Armor - 34
Block - 31
Two-Handed - 20
One-Handed - 43
Archery - 78
Light Armor - 43
Sneak - 59
Lockpicking - 63
Pickpocketing - 30
Speech - 44

3 comments:

  1. One thing I noticed about your build is that you went the light armor route. As a sneaky thief/assassin I originally was going to go that way as well, until a Skyrim website pointed out to me that the best light armor you can get is the light version of the dragon armor (you get both the light and heavy versions by picking that perk). You can reach this from either side, but once you hit it you can't continue down the other path (so in your case you won't be able to select daedric smithing unless you went up the entire heavy armor side). This wouldn't matter, except all of the best weapons in the game are Daedric weapons. What I wound up doing was grinding my blacksmithing up making iron daggers or hide arms, then once I hit 100 I went straight to dragon armor through the heavy armor side and made my scale set. Then you still have the option of making all of the best weapons, or heavy armor for your follower. Since you're playing on the pc you can always use the console to make changes later, but I thought I'd let you know XD You can take the girl out of WoW, but you can't remove her min/maxing habits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn! I didn't know that. I guess Punchy will have to settle for Heavy Dragonscale armor. I'm pretty happy with the glass armor for myself, I really don't get hit all that often so it serves it purpose. Hmm.. I wonder if it would be worth it to fill the whole BS tree just to get to Daedric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's up to you, I'm sure you'll find daedric weapons at some point (but you won't be able to improve them as much without the perk). If you don't mind using the console you can press the ~ key to bring up the console interface and then use some of the codes on this page
    http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Perk_Codes_(Skyrim)

    Using that code you can player.removeperk and player.addperk to adjust if you'd like. As long as you remove a perk for every new one you add I still wouldn't see it as cheating. There really should be a respec option in the game.

    Here is my final build for once I hit 81. I wouldn't suggest going through the entire BS tree, you can definitely use those perks elsewhere.
    http://skyrimcalculator.com/#82875

    ReplyDelete