If you have a moment, please "like" us on Facebook for updates...
http://www.facebook.com/HowToProtectYourKneesASkyrimBlog

OR follow up on Tumblr, Thank you!!
http://skyrim-protectedknees.tumblr.com/

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Detour to Rapture, Part 3: Dr. Much Worse Than Horrible

<Dragonface>
Have a festive Thanksgiving!
</Dragonface>
 ---------------------------------
 <Sharlene>

-Look nurse lady, I’m pretty sure you need a permit for that chainsaw.

-This is the worst medical pavilion I have ever seen!

-THERE IS NO MEDICINE HERE

-I have no more room for first aid...HOW DO I USE THE FIRST AID?!

-Everyone's whining about looking pretty, I’m pretty sure that all of Rapture is built on people with low self esteem.

-"MAKE ME LOOK PRETTY!!!!" ...maybe these bullets will help?

-I’m enjoying all the cockney accents here, it almost makes up for the absolute terror of walking through here.

-”Why do we have two eyes?” Last I checked, we need binocular cues for depth percept..oh AAAHHH!!

-WHY ARE YOU EXPLODY?

-Eternal flame?  AAHH ROASTY BODIES WHY

-Issss this buuurning an enternal flaaaaaaame!

-HEY! more Kool-aid!

-That’s a spicy-meat-a-ball!

-people oh gods! AAAHHH FIRE EVERYWHERE WHATS GOING ON!?! oh that was me...

 -I had blood on my hands but it burned off, hooray?

-”Parasites will not be tolerated” I didn’t know that Mitt Romney was in Rapture.

-HOW DO I GET TO SURGERY?!

-...But I hate the dentist.

-GAAAHH DARKNESS!!

-THIS IS NOT OK!!

-Oh, ok light now, much better.

-But I don’t want my telekinesis, I WANT MY LIGHTNING!!

-Why? Because Storm is cooler than Jean Grey!

-YOU PEOPLE ALL HAVE ISSUES WITH YOUR FACE ITS WORSE THAN THAT EPISODE OF THE TWILIGHT ZONE

-Too..symmetrical?  I mean what? That’s the definition of beauty OH GOD HES COMING FOR ME!!

-HOW DO I GUN?!

-OH GOD THAT WAS FIRE!

-I’m sorry Dr. Horrible dude man thing, but I need something in your guts.

-OMG PEOPLE EVERYWHERE WHY?!

-creepy little girl thing, what do I do with you...

-I think I’ll obey Molotov Cocktease up there, I don’t want her to whip me.

-LOOK ATLAS I DO WHAT I WANT

-OH JESUS I'M BEING DRILLED

-YOU LAZY HACKED TURRETS WHY WON’T YOU HELP ME!!

-I’m being big daddy-ed!

-guess I’ll save you too.

-Can I shoot you after I’ve saved you?..crap! sorry! *quick reload*

-*carefully does not use hyperactive trigger finger*

-Alrighty then, back to the pod apparently...

-GAH GRENADE DUDE WHY

-I’m just gonna run...yea that’s a good idea.

-WHY GRENADES?! Do you know what’s gonna happen if you blow a hole in the wall?

-I don’t think anyone down here is suffering from plasmid sickness, I just think everyone here has the bends and they never treated it...
</Sharlene> 

ObamaCare is way worse than republicans would have us believe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment